Monday, April 12, 2010

Inspiration Monday: Paper Jewelry

We're doing some accessory overhauling over here at Farewell...While Lisa looks for jewelry and shoes for the perfect wedding day getup, I also decided it was time to fall in love with some new Spring earrings. Etsy, here I come. My search sent me on an online scavenger trail a mile long, and landed me where most of my online adventures do, to paper. In this case, paper of the jewelry persuasion. Oohs and ahhs abound, here are some of my favorite finds.


{ credits: coral paper ring by Frucci Designs on etsy, pink paper pendant and green paper pendant by Jennaca Leigh Davies, gold leaf necklace and raspberry paper necklace (bottom) by Ana Hagopian, japanese paper pendants unknown, wheel origami earrings by funnysky on etsy, paper broach by Noriko Yamaguchi }

Cheers!
} jp-c

No comments:

Post a Comment