Monday, April 5, 2010

Green Eggs and Fam

So, last week I had my first family visit since we've been in SF. It was non-stop fun with my in-laws, and I saw so much of the city that I hadn't seen yet. Of course, in the midst of our cable-car riding, museum-going, and sourdough bread gorging, my 8-year-old sister-in-law made sure that we didn't forget the most important activity of the weekend: painting easter eggs! It had been years since I'd done this, and I forgot how much fun it is. Not to mention funny smelling. Vinegar + hard-boiled eggs = a lot of fart jokes from the 8-year-old. (Okay, and the 29-thru-65-year-olds.)



Already prepping for next year, when I think I'll step up my egg game and do some Washi Eggs with Japanese papers.
Now, that is some yummy, eggy paper goodness. Yay-err.


} jp-c

No comments:

Post a Comment