Thursday, April 15, 2010

mmmm... (homer simspon sound) cupcakes...

My good friend and baker extrodinaire, Susanne DeLoach, (owner of tsp. bakery) is creating some yummy treats for our wedding. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE carrot cake, so when I tasted her cupcakes for the first time, about a year ago, I knew it was love at first bite. She just "officially" started her baking business, but has been baking for friends and family for many years. Here are some of her creations that we'll be having at our wedding.



These carrot cake cupcakes make me drool just by looking at them!

Justin's favorite dessert is keylime pie, so Susanne created a little tart
for us from scratch! They are sooooo good.

You can also find Susanne on Facebook. Join her fanpage and order some delicious treats!


So, of course being the paper nut that I am, I'm thinking of incorporating some kind of cute little paper holder for my cupcakes instead of just the regular ones you get at the grocery store. I've been researching some amazing paper wraps at paperorchidstationery.com and just can't seem to decide on just one design! I also have to take into account that my little cupcakes will have flags in each of them that I created to glam them up just a teensy bit more. (That blog will be posted in a few days so you can take a stab at creating them). Here are some of the paper wraps I absolutely love:

Not that I would use this basket, but it's so stinkin' cute!

More to come next post about my little flags, which were inspired by my great friend, Kristen, who is also a designer, painter, artist and just talented lady all around.

-LG

3 comments:

  1. So cute it hurts..and now I have to go eat a cupcake. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you're awesome!! :) That little bird cupcake holder made my heart melt a little!!

    ReplyDelete