Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Paper Inspiration: Pinatas


Since we didn't post our usual paper inspiration blog yesterday, I thought I would switch things up and just do it today. I happened upon this guy's site yesterday and I was amazed by his talents. His a writer and (obviously a great dad) because he makes the most awesome pinatas for his daughter's birthday every year. The site is called pinataboy. You will be blown away by all the cool pinata's he makes. I seriously want to have him make one for my birthday in August! He could be making some serious cash by selling these things! Plus, he also documents the making of his pinatas, so you can see the thinking behind each step. Check out the rainbow zebra. I'll attach some pictures I pulled off his website. You'll be wanting a pinata for your next occasion... or maybe you'll be inspired to create one yourself.

-LG

What a cute little ghost!

A very large parrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment