Friday, June 19, 2009

My advertising background is showing

So last Friday I went to the movies with my boyfriend to see The Hangover. (Go see it!) And on the way there I saw this cool truck that was totally transparent on 3 sides. Inside, it looked like an office with a desk, and a couch, and some plants, which I thought was weird. But then I noticed a person actually sitting in the truck working on the computer. The truck was for "Clear", which is some kind or new internet. It definitely caught my attention so, the advertising geek in me knew I had to snap a pic.
The other nifty advertising promo I saw that night was right in the movie theater entrance. It was a cute little coke vs. coke zero taste-test. The machine had tiny cups for you to place under the coke and coke zero spouts to get a 1oz. taste of each. I thought it was a fun idea and probably could've stood there to get several more samples of the coke zero, but Justin had already left to stand in the concession line and I didn't want to be left out of the candy making decisions.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment