Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great Paper Find

I love it when great finds come out of nowhere. In a rush to find a mother's/mother-in-law's day gift, I stumbled across a bittersweet deal. One of my fave stops in the Va. Highlands, the independently owned shop, Eco Bella, is going out of business. Boo, hiss! As a recently new aunt to twins, this shop was great for cute organic kids' clothes and other eco-friendly goodies, but, alas, no more.

In light of tragedy, though, there is consolation. Not only is the manager off to play in France for a well-deserved vacation, I was able to find some great close-out deals, including these great poster paint swatches for Yolo Colorhouse paints...

She even threw in the bin!



I'm not quite sure what we'll do with them (or the bright red lipstick that made it into my purchase pile), but the colors are so rich and elegant, I'm sure we'll come up with something. We're crafty like that...


} jp-c

No comments:

Post a Comment