Friday, January 21, 2011

California Dreaming

These past few months Jen and I have been traveling fools. Between the two of us, we've been to Florida, Arizona, Washington, Georgia, California... (I feel like I'm missing a few more states, but you get the picture.) My last bit of traveling ended recently in San Francisco where I met up with Jen to work on some new cards for our retail line. We thought it would be fun to commemorate our traveling by creating postcards that have the states we have traveled to.

Each card is letterpressed on both sides and is blank on the back for your message.



Right now we have California, New York, New Jersey, Georgia and Florida printed, but we have many more coming down the pipeline. We hope to eventually press all 50 states. We thought these little guys would also be really cute wedding favors, especially for a destination wedding







Jen and I thought it would be fun to send my husband a little love from Cali while I was in San Fran. So we wrote him a little note and slipped it in the mail without telling him.



He was so surprised when our Cali postcard showed up a few days later in our mailbox.



I knew it was a big hit when he proudly displayed the card in our fruit bowl. (Yes, we put our mail in our fruit bowl in the kitchen. It's the first thing we see when we walk into our house!)

If you are interested in getting your hands on these sassy state postcards you can find them on our Etsy site or at Urban Cottage in Atlanta.

~LGT

1 comment: