Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Big Debut

So the big day came and went. It was a hot, steamy day in May but it was soooo much fun and was such an amazing time that I wish I could get married every month (minus the planning headaches and money issue). Everyone commented on how great the decorations looked and even my wedding planner said she absolutely loved them and thought our ideas were very unique. (Score for Farewell!) So, here are the pics. I have yet to get photos back from my photographer, but he just had a baby boy about two weeks ago, so he's been kinda busy.... Enjoy!

Set up for the wedding. Green fans and cute, little green puffs.


The guys before the wedding.


Me and my dad.


This is where we had the reception. It's an amazing organic restaurant. If you are in Savannah, GO here!! You won't regret it.

Set up at Cha Bella.


Our arrival at the reception.



Our menu board.



Our amazing desserts, thanks to tsp. bakery.





Paying homage to our dog, Harley, who couldn't be there.

Finally, all the vintage glass in action!






More overall decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment