Thursday, February 18, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

It's funny how the little things in life let us know that we are doing the right thing by following our dreams of creating beautiful invitations. A simple thank you note, a quick text of encouragement from friends, even just seeing that people are checking out our website.... All of these things make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Today we received the sweetest email from a client who we got to know over the past few months working on her wedding invitations. Here is what she said:

"Ladies - I can't tell you how pleased I am with our invitations! They look amazing and are exactly what I wanted. Randy even thought they were awesome and he is usually clueless about that kind of thing. :) I can tell you guys really put your heart into making them perfect for us. Thank you for caring about my invitations as much as I do! I'm so glad I found you guys."

How sweet is that email???

Funny thing is, her wedding happens to be on the same day as mine, so it was fun comparing notes and discussing plans with one another. She is also having a "destination" wedding in the states, but is headed to Asheville, NC to be married on a gorgeous farm. She wanted her invites to reflect the rustic atmosphere, so you can imagine how much fun we had creating her invites. Here is what they looked like:







We are so glad, yet again, that our brides love their designs. Keep checking out our blog for more work soon!

-LG

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Lisa & Jen! Seeing our invitations in such beautiful lighting in the photographs makes me love them even more. I'm so excited for my guests to get these, I feel like I know a juicy secret that I can't tell anyone! You guys are rock stars!
    All the best.
    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love them! Fabulous job, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, as usual. When are YOUR invites arriving? I don't know which I'm more excited for -- the wedding or the invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great work you guys. Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete